Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some Fabulous Footwear

If you're looking for a little something different for your wedding shoes, consider these amazing sandals from SandalWorld.

I originally saw this pair in one of the various wedding magazines lying around my house: 

But then I found these while browsing the site: 

These are phenomenal for a casual wedding, or for someone who just doesn't like heels. Or how about for the reception? You KNOW your feet will thank you!


This pair is so glam, and would be such a cool and unexpected addition to a floor length wedding gown. Who would expect it? 

I love the starfish ones for a seaside wedding (because it is SO hard to walk across sand in heels). And besides, who can resist a starfish (certainly not I)? SandalWorld has these cuties in pretty much all the colors of the rainbow if you want to match your sandals to your colors. 






No comments:

Post a Comment